Monday, November 30, 2009

Rain!

I cannot believe it-it's rained on and off all day today. This is so unusual for Vallarta! This morning there was water on the bedroom balcony and I just thought it was dew dripping from the overhead canopy (it's been dropping to 18-19C at night which is so nice for sleeping) . Then, as the day went on it started to drizzle and tonight we had a DOWNPOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do feel sorry for people who are here on a one week resort holiday from the rain and snow up north BUT I have to say that I love it! It is so cool and refreshing for a change from the heat and sun and humidity.

Tonight I went to Greg and Shirley's for dinner and had to actually walk on the street around the outside of the houses to get there because it was raining so hard. Good thing Gail left her very light rain jacket here, otherwise I would have arrived like a drowned rat.

It's stopped now and hopefuly for good this season!

No comments: